If you are looking for hep regarding tplink mesh setup, then this guide is for you. Tp link deco router setup breaks the boundaries of the limited wireless network. Let’s dive in and check out the easy method of tp link mesh wifi setup
How to perform tplink mesh setup?
For tplink deco installation, there are thee major steps that includes- making the hardware connection, downloading the tplink deco app on your mobile device, and then completing the configuration on the app itself.
Things required for tp link mesh wifi setup:
- Deco unit
- Power cord
- Ethernet cable
TP Link deco router setup
Step 1- Physically connecting the router
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the modem.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port of deco unit to modem.
- Reconnect the power cable into the modem.
- Now, you need to plug the power cord of the deco into a nearby power outlet and connect its other end into the deco unit.
Step 2- download deco app
The Next step required for tplink deco installation is installing the deco app.
- Visit Play store or App Store on your mobile phone.
- Enter deco on to the serach box.
- Tap ‘Get’ on App device and ‘Install’ on Android device to download the app.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
Step 3- Tp link mesh wifi setup
After installing the app on your mobile device, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the deco app.
- Log in or create a TP-Link cloud account.
- Select your deco model.
- Review previously done steps and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Make sure that the light on deco unit is pulsing blue.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone.
- Choose a location where you want to place your deco unit.
- Create a network name and password, Tap ‘next’
- Now, select ‘Join this network’ and connect to the network by going to the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device.
- Return to the deco app and click on ‘Add another deco unit’ if you want to add more.
For the best results, you must place your deco units in an unobstructed and open area. Make sure it is away from electronics and concrete objects.
To know more on tplink mesh setup, get connected with our experts and ask for their advice. Give us a call on our toll free number and interact with our team.