The Netgear EX7300 extender improves the Wi-Fi coverage and it will also allow multiple devices to stream high-quality video without compromising with the speed. Extend your Wi-Fi coverage with the Netgear AC2200 Mesh extender setup.
In this particular guide, you are going to learn about How to set up Netgear AC2200 extender. you can complete the Netgear ex7300 extender setup using the Nighthawk app, manual method, and WPS method.
How to set up Netgear AC2200 Extender?
Users can use the nighthawk app to install their AC2200 EX7300 extender. follow the instructions carefully-
- To get started, you need to make sure that your router is connected to the internet.
- Now, turn on your nighthawk extender by plugging it into a power source.
- Download the nighthawk on your mobile device.
- Connect your smartphone to the Netgear extender network. After that, click on the nighthawk icon on your mobile device.
- Provide the nighthawk ex7300 extender login details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Netgear AC2200 Mesh Extender setup via manual method
You can use mywifiext.net to configure and install the nighthawk AC2200 extender. Now, follow these quick steps:
- Plug your extender into a wall outlet and wait for the power light to go green.
- Connect your computer to nighthawk network.
- Open a browser and type mywifiext.net into the URL, click ‘Enter’ key.
- Netgear ac2200 extender login window appears. Provide the login details.
- Click ‘login’
- Now, you will get into the Netgear ac2200 extender setup wizard.
- Select the network of your router from the available network lists.
- In the password field, enter the password of the router that you want to extend with the nighthawk extender.
- After this, you can change the W-Fi network name and password of your nighthawk extender.
- Connect your Wi-Fi enabled device to the nighthawk network.
- Click ‘continue’ and then ‘save’ to apply all the changes.
Netgear ex7300 extender setup using WPS method
You can also WPS method to install Netgear AC2200 extender. Follow the steps:
- Power on Netgear X4 AC2200 extender.
- Place your nighthawk extender and router in the same room.
- Press the WPS button on the Netgear extender.
- Wait for two minutes
- Now, press the WPS button on the router.
- Wait for a few minutes to allow the connection between your nighthawk extender and the router.
- Place your extender into a new location.
- Now, you can connect your laptop or mobile device to the new extended wifi network.
These were three methods that you can use for the Netgear AC2200 Mesh Extender setup.
If you want to know more about how to set up Netgear AC2200 Extender, you can quickly chat with our technicians as they can help you with it. You can even make a call on their toll-free number.