The Linksys Velop system comes with multiple bands to deliver the high-speed combined Wi-Fi speeds to more devices. Linksys Velop WiFi mesh system setup is easy with the Linksys smart wifi app on both iOS and Android devices. Download the Linksys app from the Apple store or the Google Play store, install it on your Smartphone, and follow the online instructions. During the Linksys mesh network setup; you will need to create a Linksys smart wifi account. This account allows you to view or change your device’s settings from anywhere if you have an active internet connection. Read the complete article to know how to install the Linksys Velop.
Steps for the Linksys velop wifi mesh system setup
First of all, plug in the first node into a power source. If you’ve more than one node then you can set them up within the range of other working nodes. You can connect only one node to your modem router with the help of an Ethernet cable. When you plug in the first node, the LED light on it will turn blue.
Follow the below steps to complete the Linksys velop wifi 6 mesh router setup:
- You can set up the Velop device either through a web console or via a Linksys smart wifi app.
- Install the application, open it, and follow the online instructions.
- You have to choose the kind of router you are setting up, click on the Velop.
- If you’ve created the Linksys account then login into the Linksys velop mesh home setup page.
- Enter the email address you used when created the account.
- Then, enter the password and tap on the login button.
- You may receive a verification mail or link to verify the account.
- On the next page, you will see a lot of settings so you can change and configure these settings anytime, anywhere.
- You can check how many devices are connected to your Velop system by clicking the option Dashboard.
- When you tap on the option Devices, you would be able to view or change information for all the devices connected to your network.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi Settings to view or change your SSID and password. Also, you can connect your devices using WPS.
- You can choose the Advanced Settings to change the default security type and wireless mode.
- Once you made the settings, save them by clicking the Apply button.
- You can give your first node a name so that you would be able to find it.
- With this, you’ve completed the Linksys velop wireless setup process. When the first node is set up, you can set up other nodes if you’ve.
Hope, this article helped you set up your Velop mesh device. If you have issues or queries related to the Linksys velop mesh home setup then you can get in touch with our team of experts through a toll-free no. or via an online chat option.