Getting reliable wifi signals everywhere in your home is not very difficult with Google wifi mesh system. The Google wifi devices are connected to one another to provide wifi signals in all the corners of your place. This guide will help you with how to set up Google wifi system.
Google wifi mesh system includes a number of routers that you can place at different places of your home. All the routers will connect with each other to blanket your entire home with the best possible wifi signal. Google mesh wifi setup is not complex or confusing. You just need to go through some simple and basic steps to get Google wifi mesh network at your place.
How to set up Google wifi system?
To start with the Google home wifi setup, you will need the following things:
- Google wifi points
- Google wifi app
- Google wifi account
- Internet connection
- Ethernet cable(s)
- Power adapter
After arranging all these things, you can begin with the Google mesh wifi system.
- Place your Google wifi point in a central location of your home.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the one end into the WAN port of your Google wifi point.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the modem.
- Plug your Google wifi point into a power outlet and turn it on. The light will slowly flash blue to indicate that it is powered on.
- Now, you need to download Google app on your mobile device.
- Open the app and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Sign into Google account.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to connect it to the internet.
- Now, the app will ask you to scan the QR code of the Google wifi point.
- Next, select the location of the Google wifi point and tap ‘Next’
- When asked, you need to set up Google wifi mesh network. Create a wifi network name and tap ‘Next’
- Create a password and tap ‘Next’
- Click ‘Save’
- If you want to add more wifi points, you can follow the in-app instructions.
- Once the Google home mesh wifi setup is completed, you will see the overview of the wifi network.
This concludes how to set up Google wifi system. For more details on Google mesh wifi setup, you can give us a call on our toll free number and our technical team will help you with it.