Linksys Velop is an intelligent Mesh WiFI system with Tri-Band technology. Linksys velop is designed to deliver high speed performance. You can control your velop system through voice commands as it is powered by Amazon Alexa AI. Linksys Velop system outperforms its competition by delivering faster speeds with the help of latest Tri-Band technology. A premium level of support and Three years of warranty is provided with Velop system. Velop system comes with bundle of powerful features like Smart Parental Controls, Device Prioritisation, Guest Access, Speed Test and many more.
LINKSYS VELOP SETUP
Setting up of Linksys Velop system is the easiest thing to do. Linksys Velop system comes with quick and easy setup. Managing your home wireless network has now become easy with the help of Linksys App. You just have to download the Linksys App on your iPhone or Android device and you can manage your Linksys Velop system from anywhere in your home. But before that you need to setup your Linksys Velop system. Just connect you Linksys Velop to your existing router and configure your Velop system to access the Internet connection.
HOW TO CONNECT WIRELESS PRINTER TO LINKSYS VELOP
As discussed earlier about bundle of features that the Linksys Velop system offers; you can read about them here. You can also connect your wireless printer to your Linksys Velop system. Connecting wireless printer to the router gives you ease to print from any corner of your home. Now we will show you how to connect your wireless printer to Linksys Velop system with the help of Linksys App. Simply follow below mentioned instructions to successfully connect your wireless printer to Linksys Velop system:
- Make sure that following requirements are met before proceeding:
- Wireless printer should support WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption standard.
- Linksys Velop should be working properly.
- Linksys Connect App installed on your computer.
- Wireless printer should be between the distance of 3-10 feet.
- Printer’s driver and softwares should be properly installed on your computer.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Linksys connect
- On the main window of Linksys Connect App, select Computers and Devices.
- Select printer in the Computers and other Devices.
- Now on the Connecting Printer screen, select Wireless Printer.
- Now you will see Connecting a Wireless Printer screen. You will see the wireless configurations (Network Name, Network Key, Security Type) of your Linksys Velop router. Note down these configurations on any paper.
- Now go to your printer and enter the wireless settings of your Linksys Velop router that you noted down on paper and click Next.
- If you see Name Your Printer screen, it means your have successfully connected your wireless printer to Linksys Velop wireless router.
- Now click Finish after giving name to your wireless printer.
If your wireless printer is still not connected to your Linksys Velop router, then verify the wireless configuration settings that you wrote down on paper with the details you have entered on your wireless printer. If this doesn’t solve your issue, contact your printer’s manufacturer.