Netgear orbi wifi system is well known for its wireless connectivity and high speed. There can be occasions when you feel connectivity issues of orbi satellite and router. If you also facing Orbi satellite not connecting to router error, then you need not to worry. You can check out the guide to understand why orbi satellite not syncing.
Why orbi satellite fail to sync with router?
There could be various reasons that could result in orbi satellite not connection to router.
- The most basic recommendation is to place the orbi satellite in the same room as your orbi router for the syncing process.
- Just make sure you are pressing the sync button not the power buttons.
- If still orbi satellite not syncing, then make sure you update the latest firmware of your device from orbilogin.net.
- Also, check that the bottom LED is solid white.
How to sync orbi satellite with router?
If your orbi satellite not connecting to router, you can try these steps:
- Connect the modem to orbi router by using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the router to power source.
- Wait for the orbi’s LED to turn white.
- Place the orbi satellite near to the router.
- Supply power to orbi satellite.
- Press the sync button on orbi router and wait for two minutes.
- Press the sync button on satellite.
- If there is blue light then it means that the devices have been synced perfectly.
- Connect your computer to the orbi device wirelessly or using Ethernet cable.
- Download the orbi app or visit orbilogin.net to set up orbi wifi network.
After the syncing process is done, you will notice the following change in the behavior of LED:
- Solid blue: The connection between orbi router and satellite is good.
- Solid magenta: Orbi satellite fails to sync with router. Move the satellite closer to router.
- Solid amber: The connection is fair. Consider moving the devices closer.
You can try these troubleshooting tips if your orbi satellite not syncing. To know more why orbi satellite not connecting to router, you can contact us. We are available round the clock to help you with your orbi device. Do a live chat with our team or call us.